0

Monday, November 1, 2010

Toni Gundling

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------




June 9th, 2010 I closed my account with Dish Network.



2 reasons: Told I would not have an HD charge for my digital t.v. , to find out that I was told incorrectly by the salesperson

and that I would not have a contract. (The form you sign during installation is the contract, which I was not told at that time that it was. I asked the installer as well. He stated he needed this form signed showing that he installed the equipment.)

After installation in March of 2010, Ihad several issues with the picture on my Plasma t.v., programming and inability to view my channels due to constant disruptions because of weather. Every time I would call to speak to someone, they would tell me I had to speak to another department that handled problems like this. They were deceptive, acted like they could not fix any issues and very evasive with responses or answers to any issues. I have tried for 6 months to close this account, they refuse to close it, for what reason I do not know. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in July. Only until 1 month ago could I get boxes to return their equipment. They have charged my account $400.00 for equipment that has been returned. I have two e-mails from Dish Network with Tracking Numbers showing they were received by them on Friday, October 1st, 2010 at 10:10 am. They have found my husbands cell number and are now calling him daily asking me to call them about my account being overdue. They have temporarily interrupted my service due to lack of payment. Thank God for small favors! I have since went back to Direct TV effective Jun 9th, 2010, same day I cancelled with this company. My next step is to file a complaint with the PUCO.



This company has to stop it's deceptive ways and treatment to customers. Anyone who has experienced the same please respond. Maybe this will help everyone not just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment